Thursday, November 23, 2017

New Job + Online Store Sale

I'm still alive! Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! 

Just my job has kept me busy and the only time I have to art, is to sketch, but it's nothing good enough to share on here. Funny thing, I've gotten a new job! Still at the same company but it's a different department. Plus side is that it's closer of a commute so instead of about 40 minutes to an hour commute one way (depending on traffic) it should decrease to about 20-30 minutes. I'll still be busy with the new job but I'm HOPING that once I get established I'll have some more free time.

Anyways, I super miss you guys and apologize for not posting. Again if you want to keep up with me you might want to check out my Twitter instead as I'm on there nearly daily even if I don't really post daily. lol I know, great prioritization.

I have a sale going on at my store! It's 20% off nearly everything in my store so please check it out! If you're interested, visit my Storenvy storefront!

Hope you all are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment